Friday, June 20, 2008

Digital Narnia

Premier of the new 'Chronicles of Narnia' film 'Prince Caspian' (Edmund, Lucy, Susan, Peter and Prince Caspian)

Back in class 5 at primary school we had a brill teacher called Mr Dewhurst. He read us 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe' and then 'Prince Caspian' in class. I was totally begotted with the first story. When I became a teacher myself I have read these to the children and they love it! The british cartoon version of the story is super and Jacquie loved to watch it. The BBC version was disappointing, especially when Lucy asked "Are you a Faun?" having never seen or heard of one before!!
Now we have the digital versions...
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is fantastic, the whole school went to watch it at the cinema and loved it. Now comes the next bit ... Prince Caspian! I must admit that I didn't fully understand this story when I was in Year 3, but I can't wait to see the digital film version!

No comments: