Friday, September 28, 2007

New Home!

Well, here it is...my digital classroom!
In the cabinet are 15 laptops and the whiteboard is a latest SMARTBOARD along with an Hitachi Digital Projector, Hi-Fi Denon Amp and JBL Speakers.
I must admit that tonight I feel pretty worn out after teaching my class, chasing technicians around the school and trying desperately to get Interactive Whiteboards to perform. The trouble with computers and digital technology is that nothing is ever simple! Setting up wireless networks, computer domains, virus protection, network users and policies...the list goes on! They say that patience is a virtue....you need it! Our technicians come for half a day a week...the rest I try sort out myself.
I enjoy it though, tonight I spent the best part of an hour after work sorting out and throwing out leads and digital projectors!

No comments: